• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Golfing Smoke?

Fishin345

Hey Guys sunday I am going golfing for the first time. I admit I am horrible but the one thing I can do is smoke a good cigar while I shank the ball. What are some of your go to smokes on the golf course?

I always keep some El Rey Del Mundo (the vitola escapes me, but they're tissue wrapped) and just some regular old Punch on hand for golf. They're cheap and tasty and I don't get to upset if I forget it in the fairway when I'm hitting a shot.

Take a look at this thread, a lot of options there.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=68978

Sorry I did a Seach and did not get anything. I guess I can't spell today Sorry

I always go with something I don't have to concentrate on. Never anything I'm trying for the first time (need the reliability), and nothing that has me "searching" for flavors.

Fuente. 858's are about perfect time-wise. Natural, maduro, or sungrown: all of them are great! They're cheap so I won't get pissed if I leave it back in the bunker.

Few values out there better than the standard Fuente line. I've been on a natural-wrapped kick lately. Not too powerful, but always tasty!! :thumbs:

*or if the weather is bad, I'll grab whatever has the most jacked-up wrapper on it. Golfing is a great time to burn your busted cigars. Just make sure you bring a trusted (and filled) torch lighter.*

*edit fer spelz

Sorry I did a Seach and did not get anything. I guess I can't spell today Sorry

No worries, my search skills are crap at times also. I just happened to have that thread bookmarked, as I have been looking for some other golf smokes to try out.

Just about anything that isn't too expensive.
CAO Brazilia, Punch, RyJ 1875, HdM Excalibur, etc.
Very serviceable smokes, but you won't cry if you
leave it behind, or if it rolls off your cart, step on it,
etc.

Chemyst :cool: