• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good and inexpensive cigar

GarGirl

El Rey del Mundo is one of my favorites. Full flavored even though it is not too spicy. It is inexpensive for a cigar with such a range of complexities. Does anyone else like it?

This is a good gar

Purobrat should try this

I love your pic in your profile

About the only decent cigar JR's outs out, IMHO. Though I haven't had one in a couple of years, I had smoked the Robusto Larga in the Oscuro.

Have looked at the El Rey and considered it. If a 'dyed in the wool' ISOM smoker like Matt likes em, I gotta try one. Thanks for the review GarGirl et al.

I just smoked a rectangulare on Saturday. :p Loved every bit down to the last half inch.

All the tissue-wrapped ERDMs(Robusto, Robusto Larga and Robusto Suprema) are excellent cigars. Another one to try is the Reserva Salado, same size as the Robusto Larga but with an Ecuadorian wrapper. :thumbs:

Booker, you do now how to make my mouth water :p I can't wait, got my 30-06 hand made punch at the ready, and my Bic (someday I will join the big boys and get me a Collibri) is waiting in the wings.