• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good cheap isom smoke

I have tried Paratagas Chicos and it is good too but I think it is just too short and too small as a daily smoke substitute.

I am considering Super Paratagas which I haven't tried yet, but at a little over $70 a box, I think it can be a good candidate.

Item: SUPER PARTAGAS
Box: 25
Length: 5.46 inch (140mm)
Gauge: 40

I have read some good reviews about it but they are only a few reviews avaliable for reference.
Anyone else has first hand experience with Super Partagas?

How long do you have to be around before someone would send you a PM regarding things we don't discuss?

How long do you have to be around before someone would send you a PM regarding things we don't discuss?

Since I am relatively new here and I just posted above, is your message directed to me?

I understand that we cannot discuss sources openly, but is price also a sensitive issue?

I respect this place and I don't want to make a newbie mistake twice, so pls tell me directly as I really have no idea.

Since I am relatively new here and I just posted above, is your message directed to me?

I understand that we cannot discuss sources openly, but is price also a sensitive issue?

I respect this place and I don't want to make a newbie mistake twice, so pls tell me directly as I really have no idea.

No, you are fine. We aren't allowed to post or discuss where to get ISOM's so I was fishing around for a PM.

You can usually find RASS for a buck and a half a box.

Ummmm, I don't think so. ;)

In fact, that is not even close to accurate. I am going to assume that was some sort of typo or brain fart because even at a buck and a half a STICK that price would be several times lower than anything I have ever seen.

edit for spelling

You can usually find RASS for a buck and a half a box.

Ummmm, I don't think so. ;)

In fact, that is not even close to accurate. I am going to assume that was some sort of typo or brain fart because even at a buck and a half a STICK that price would be several times lower than anything I have ever seen.

edit for spelling

Maybe he means $150/box?

I was looking for some cheap smokes other than my usual Quinteros for the winter months. That way if I get too cold I can just pitch it and not feel bad. After reading this thread I orderd a box each of the La Flor de Cano Selectos, Cabañas Preciosas, Belinda Belvederes, Statos de Luxe Selectos. My question is this. I have heard of the first box and read reviews, but haven't heard of the last three. I thought I'd give them a try, but I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on them?

I have tried Paratagas Chicos and it is good too but I think it is just too short and too small as a daily smoke substitute.

I am considering Super Paratagas which I haven't tried yet, but at a little over $70 a box, I think it can be a good candidate.

Item: SUPER PARTAGAS
Box: 25
Length: 5.46 inch (140mm)
Gauge: 40

I have read some good reviews about it but they are only a few reviews avaliable for reference.
Anyone else has first hand experience with Super Partagas?
I've gone through three boxes since discovering them. Haven't had a bad one yet. Not quite as strong or as flavorful as a Party Short. But the same basic profile and lasts longer, too. For $3 a stick, I like it better than any other Cuban at the price point.

Steve

Back