• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

good cigar for under $3

Techmaster-1

I just stopped by 2 days ago and picked up 2 A. Fuente curly heads one was natural and the other mduro which I have not had yet but the natural was damn good for a cigar that was only $2.40 . I think later today or tomorrow I'll get to the maduro but what does everyone else think about these? I also picked up a differnt A Fuente, it is a perfecto???? I can't remember though. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

The Curly Heads are a good, mixed filler cigar from Fuente. You never know what might be in them, leftover tobacco from Don Carlos, Hemmingways or the regular line. I always take a few of these out when I go fishing.

You may want to try the Fuente 858, a little more expensive (around $3.50) but the most consistant cigar in Fuentes regular(Green Band) line. :thumbs:

I understand that the Curly Heads also age very very well if you let them sit for a year or two. I have only had one - it was aged about a year and a half and was awesome!

Sam

The Curly Head Maddies are very tasty cigars!

Aloha,

Wade

I would tell you what one of the best cigars for under $3 is, but your from G.R. and we don't see a whole lot of them come around, so I don't need to have another local buying them up.LMAO. :p :p :p

It sounds like I've got to try some A.F. Curly Heads. I've never experienced a BAD Arturo Fuente cigar, so their seconds must be great also....judging by the responses.

S.

Great cigar for $2 to $2.50. The maduro delux is the best IMO. :)

Punch Rothchild double Maduro is another good one! :thumbs: