• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good clean adult fun

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Ever see something 50 times and still laugh every time?

Someone recently showed me how to make a "Works bomb" and over the past couple weeks we have mutilated every plastic bottle we could find. I had heard about this for years but was skeptical......not any more :thumbs:

The bottle expands to three, four, even five times its normal size and then explodes with a very impressive report.

A couple days ago we decided to step it up a notch.

We placed a five gallon bucket over the bottle (laying on a stump) and howled like little kids when it went 15 feet in the air and split the bucket in to three pieces.

We drove a four foot piece of 3" PVC pipe in the ground and started launching various items in to the air.

Then we decided to see if one of these babies could be used for fishing so we drove to a secluded farm pond filled with blue gill and submerged the bomb (with fishing net in hand :whistling: ) but alas, the underwater explosion was only sufficient to create another good belly laugh.

:laugh: Hilarious writing on this story! What exactly were you guys doing? Dry ice?? Baking soda?

From the video i saw on youtube it The Works cleaner inside of a plastic bottle.

A plastic bottle with a solid screw cap, about a square foot of aluminum foil rolled into loose little balls, an ounce of "The Works" toilet bowl cleaner, squeeze the bottle, put the cap on, shake and wait about one minute, watch the bottle expand and........BOOM!

Edited to add a "how to" link.....if you squeeze the bottle before you put the cap on you will get an audible indication that it is about to go (sounds like someone squeezing a water bottle).

This stuff is toxic, don't touch the bottle for a while or use gloves. Be careful of pets and children play areas!

HOW TO

This stuff is toxic, don't touch the bottle for a while or use gloves. Be careful of pets and children play areas!

Then we decided to see if one of these babies could be used for fishing so we drove to a secluded farm pond filled with blue gill and submerged the bomb (with fishing net in hand :whistling: ) but alas, the underwater explosion was only sufficient to create another good belly laugh.

I guess as long as everyone laughed, this was a success. ???

That's great. I have done that with dry ice before, makes a hell of a boom.

Ken

Exact-a-mundo :thumbs:

You think Jeff is easily amused now, you should have seen him as a child. ;)

These are the reason I had a record until I was 25 years old.

Alan: A LP record or a criminal record? :D

You should see what an aluminum storm door looks like the day after you put these on someone's porch. Or what their mailbox looks like after one goes off inside. It ain't pretty.

They do a number on plants and sidewalks, too. These things are toxic. I'm sure you could go back to that farm pond and net as many floating fish as you want.

I still have some LPs. :p

Alan: A LP record or a criminal record? :D

You should see what an aluminum storm door looks like the day after you put these on someone's porch. Or what their mailbox looks like after one goes off inside. It ain't pretty.

They do a number on plants and sidewalks, too. These things are toxic. I'm sure you could go back to that farm pond and net as many floating fish as you want.

I still have some LPs. :p

That's funny! We didn't do it any where near anything and it didn't work well under water, just a slight poof. No dead fish :D It's always funny to hear how other people got in to trouble when they were young.

This thread cracks me up. Although it sounds fun, in CA law, these are considered a felony. An improvised explosive device, if you will. Seriously, Bomb Squads are called out for this stuff...

This thread cracks me up. Although it sounds fun, in CA law, these are considered a felony. An improvised explosive device, if you will. Seriously, Bomb Squads are called out for this stuff...

They were in Indiana in the early to mid '90s, too. We were able to plea down and get the record expunged as long as we stayed out of trouble. 5 of us made it, the other did not and he's still in prison (for something unrelated, but the previous stuff was a factor in his sentencing).

Looking back it's funny, but at the time I was scared crapless after we got caught. I don't imagine we'd be let off so easy in today's climate.

....and you should never set one of these off in a housing area on a Military Base........ ???

i'm just saying... :blush:

Tim

Boy.... sometimes it's nice to live where you can breath and people are normal :thumbs: If you called the police over something like this here you would get a severe reprimand for wasting their time.