• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good day for a cigar

enerjay

Well a little snow feel on St Louis and everything is shut down. So whats a guy to do.

IMG_5397.jpg

Have a little smoke
IMG_5383.jpg

I'm doing the same thing today. My wife doesn't have to be to work till later (I'm taking her to work today since she drives a jetta and wouldn't even get out of our driveway with that thing) and I'm self employed. I figure since everyone else isn't working I might as well smoke a few cigars today.

I hear ya! We have ice all over the place. Should be fine around noon though. I'll be sharing a smoke this evening though at Shelleys so it will have to wait.

I already have my smokes packed though, :p

Well a little snow feel on St Louis and everything is shut down. So whats a guy to do.

IMG_5397.jpg

Have a little smoke
IMG_5383.jpg
Jay, how about a review? I have one sitting in the humi and I've never smoked one before and I'll have something to compare it to.

Brian

I am sure we can work that out, I need to find a place to smoke that one, its going to be two hour smoke.

Off of work today as well. After I shovel out the front I will reward myself with something nice. Good day to re arrange the cooler as well.

I hear ya! We have ice all over the place. Should be fine around noon though. I'll be sharing a smoke this evening though at Shelleys so it will have to wait.

I already have my smokes packed though, :p

See you there :thumbs: . I too am prepared with my 15 ct travel Humi. Can't decide what to smoke tonight.

When did you move to St. Louis?

NOTICE: I have not officially moved to St Louis as of YET. March 20 09, the Rider truck and a band of misfits will be moving a life long Michigan resadent down to STL.

As much as I hate to move, it was just time to get away from the state.

When did you move to St. Louis?

NOTICE: I have not officially moved to St Louis as of YET. March 20 09, the Rider truck and a band of misfits will be moving a life long Michigan resadent down to STL.

As much as I hate to move, it was just time to get away from the state.

No jobs, High taxes, On coming Smoking Ban, Crappy football team, Whats not to love?

Well good luck in St. Louis.

I'm off work today as well, though I know its nothing compared to the weather up north there was a sheet of ice along the entire street this morning so I decided to just pack it in today. Its a little too chilly to go out on the patio to smoke one though, so I might have to wait until it warms up again (Its supposed to get back up to the mid 60's by Saturday :whistling: )

I couldn't agree more, Jay! I'm snowed in at a friends house, brought my computer over, 15ct traveldor with some good smokes and lots of food. Already 2 cigars in!

How much snow did you end up getting? Enjoy the smoke buddy.