• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Luck Brickhouse.....

high-n-tight

Well BRICKHOUSE is now a civilian......

Good Luck Bro in all your future endeavors, I’ll know you’ll be great at whatever you do. I’m just glad I got to know you and spend time sharing smokes, life’s thoughts, and such the way we did.

If it weren't for you I'd probably still be smoking 'gars and thinking they were okay. :laugh: :laugh:

Stay in touch here or drop me an email once in awhile.

God Speed Bro.....you're one of the best. :thumbs: :thumbs:

H-n-T

Outstanding!!! Very well deserved! Enjoy civilian life bro, and get used to it! :thumbs:

ON a side note: Dammit, your not an officer anymore, so I cant make fun of you nearly as much! :whistling:

congrats with the civi life and goodbye from texas. good luck with the road ahead :thumbs:

Thanks for the post high-n-tight. I'll be in touch no doubt.

There are a lot of things I won't miss about the military, but there are plenty that I will miss....#1 being, the people.

You know where to find me if you need anything. I doubt I'll ever smoke a cigar without thinking of the great times we had on that deck in Baghdad.

Good on ya' Wyatt and thanks for serving! Now that you're in Illinois.......

Thanks for the post high-n-tight. I'll be in touch no doubt.

There are a lot of things I won't miss about the military, but there are plenty that I will miss....#1 being, the people.

You know where to find me if you need anything. I doubt I'll ever smoke a cigar without thinking of the great times we had on that deck in Baghdad.

You summed it up perfectly bro!! The people make the Millitary go round! I had alot of dip shit officers while I was in, but you know what?? If you had not a been a leg, :D , I am sure you would have been a damn good commander!! I would have welcomed you into the unit quicker than shit!!! :thumbs:

Thank you for serving. Wishing the best of everything in your future.

I have some influence in telecom, but nothing in IL. You'll do fine, Brother. Thanks for serving.

Congrads!! :cool: Glad to see ya one more time before you left. Mike, Matt, Hannah and I will sorely miss future herfs with you but we look forward to having some good 'ole CP fun online with you! We're praying God places you where you will Bless others and that He will continue to Bless you and yours.

Bargogirl

Thank you very much for your service Wyatt and now your moving on to civilain life. Good luck with everything and just remember, your always surrounded by S/BOTL and if there is anything you ever need, we're all here for you........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

X2

Take your time adjusting, civilians can be trying at at times. :blush:

Congratulations and good luck in the future. Thanks for serving our Country well! :thumbs:

Floyd T.

Congrats Brother :thumbs:

Best of luck to you and Thank You for serving!