• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good members to bomb

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
If you're ever in the mood to bomb a guy, and you don't know who to bomb, but you want to bomb a stand-up guy who's all heart, bomb Swissy. #1 A. Brother of the Leaf.

This is kind of a silly thread, just about everyone is a "good" member to bomb.

x2....I could go on and on about people on CP that are worthy of bombing.....welcoming newbies, rewarding a special deed that's been done, the random " you just deserve to be bombed bomb". There are quite a few guys that don't get the spotlight that do quite a bit around here that deserve some attention also. No matter who you bomb, I'm sure you'll make their day. Nothing like opening up the mailbox to an unexpected VHS box !

Actually I could think of a few guys who aren't.

Okay if you "could think of a few" then considering we have 6000+ members here, sounds like my original statement of "just about everyone" agrees with you 100%. Stating it the way I did is a much more positive way, don't you think?

Since you're going negative an' all, do you care to tell us who you think isn't a "good member to bomb?" ???

Okay if you "could think of a few" then considering we have 6000+ members here, sounds like my original statement of "just about everyone" agrees with you 100%. Stating it the way I did is a much more positive way, don't you think?

Since you're going negative an' all, do you care to tell us who you think isn't a "good member to bomb?" ???

Right on, Bill. :thumbs:

I think each of us could think of a few guys we would not bomb. However, I think those names would vary from member to member, and might even change over time as relationships change and evolve.

I'm not going all negative, in fact this thread was to put the positive on a guy that I think really deserves it in Swissy. I have in the past posted "thank you" threads to various members who I think are deserving and this is just another way of thanking a member who has recently gone out of his way to put a smile on my face. I think if there are more positive threads about members on the board we'd all be better off. Sure there's 6000 members but not all are active and I like to highlight the positives. Saying the thread is "silly" is doing a disservice when my intent was to thank a fellow brother of the leaf. There's no point in me saying who I think isn't worthy of praise since we can all come up with a list. Let's keep things happy! :thumbs: