• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning from Nassau Bahamas

QuePsiPhiSmkr

Slow growing member
Good Morning from Nassau

Well, I am on my yearly trek to a surgical conference that I attend at the Atlantis. My wife and children usually attend but could not because the wife is in her third trimester of pregnancy. I never bring my computer; however, I decided to bring it this year. I thought I was ok with internet service because I was picking up signal from the area. Man, was I wrong, I was sending email to people and they were not getting especially my wife... :angry:... I should have known better because the service was slow. About 1 am, a screen pop up and stated I had to purchase the airtime. If anybody has stayed at the Atlantis, you know it is expensive as s..t. You would think the internet service would be for free...Next year I will not bring my computer just my kids like I did years prior. .. :laugh:

A doctor in the Bahamas in January trying to make us feel sorry for him because he has to pay to tell us he's a doctor in the Bahamas. :p :0 Enjoy bro and don't get too sunburned!

Went on a cruise a few years ago and we stopped over at Nassau for a day. The wife and I made it down to the Atlantis and looked around... very nice place. I remember a ton of cigar places in town but knowing what I know now, I'd bet that many of them are fake. Good luck finding something good to smoke. :)

---John Holmes...

My wife and I went to a conference down there last December and had a blast! As far as the wireless signal goes, we found the best place to be was in the lobby of our building. It didn't work at all up in our room or anywhere else.