• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good non-alcoholic drinks to go with cigars?

speedingpenguin

So, when you're not in a position to consume alcohol but want something to drink with your cigar, what do you all go for? I've tried diet pepsi and "ehh...", spring water I thought just absorbed the taste of the cigar from my mouth so I was drinking "liquid cigar smoke" if you will, and didnt really like it ;-)
I'm not much of a coffee drinker, either, so what does that leave me with?
Thanks!
-Chris

I rarely drink anything other than water with a cigar. However when I do go for something diffrent, i like coffe. However, since your not a fan of both, I like iced tea every now and again. Nothing too sweet, just good ol fashioned home iced tea

Chocolate milk. Not the grocery store stuff, but mixed with syrup or Ovatine.

NullSmurf said:
[snapback]296290[/snapback]​
Now THERES something that might do the trick! GOOD SUGGESTION! :cool:

Root Beer, preferrably outta a keg, not a plastic bottle.

NullSmurf said:
[snapback]296290[/snapback]​

i read that from someone on here awhile back and tried it the other night with a graygliff expresso. very, very nice. i highly recomend it. i also like an ibc root beer cream soda.

I tell everyone the same thing, Dr. Pepper & Cigars, go together like Pretzels & Beer.

Try it!!

Shibumi said:
I tell everyone the same thing, Dr. Pepper & Cigars, go together like Pretzels & Beer.

Try it!!
[snapback]296339[/snapback]​

Actually I have. I liked it. But then again, I will drink 151 rum while smoking a cigar. :laugh:

Since he doesnt like the good stuff aka coffee and cant legally drink the good stuff aka beer and hard liquor...Doesnt leave much room for anything else. I had alot of tea on standby at all times. Usually 300 bags. As much as it pains me to say it, but Sprite or plain 7-Up works nicely with a cigar.

Matt R said:
[snapback]296314[/snapback]​

:thumbs:

Root beer or better yet Birch beer goes great with a cigar.

Sasparilla is also not bad with a smoke.

I also like Tonic Water or Ginger Ale with a cigar.

bfreebern said:
Only Sprecher though!
[snapback]296362[/snapback]​

Don't they make that "Ravin Red" cherry soda? A friend of mine brought some back from the states and it was damn good. A-Treat is the east coast's best specialty brand.

Ice cold Black Cherry soda is also good with a strong maduro cigar.

Wurm said:
Matt R said:
[snapback]296314[/snapback]​

:thumbs:

Root beer or better yet Birch beer goes great with a cigar.

Sasparilla is also not bad with a smoke.

I also like Tonic Water or Ginger Ale with a cigar.
[snapback]296359[/snapback]​

Birch beer is AWSOME, just hard to find it around here i think.....
same with Sasparilla.....but great ideas though!

bfreebern said:
I like plain coke.
[snapback]296282[/snapback]​

I find that coke tends to make my mouth burn while smoking, carbination? Or maybe I'm just a wuss. :sign:

You'll think I'm nuts, but I love juice while smoking, not Orange juice, but more like fruit punch. Water, anything cold honestly. :thumbs:

mingkou said:
I'm a fan of beef boulion.
[snapback]296309[/snapback]​

WTF :laugh:

I prefer a nice hot cop of coffee or tea when its cold. Once it warms up a nice tall glass of sweet tea.

Nick

I like to smoke while drinking a 7-up or Sprite. It doesnt mess with the flavor of the cigar, but it kinda refreshes the palate :p.

I havent thought of using Tonic Water but i will try it.