• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good place to buy desktop humidors?

Black Plague

I use a coolerdor for my boxes of stock, but I also have an old desktop humidor that I bought a long time ago for single and ready-to-smoke sticks.

I recently saw that CheapHumidors.com is on the scumbag list, so where else online can I find a nice desktop humidor?

Obviously, there's CBid, Holt's, and other places, but they don't really specialize in humidors. I'm looking to possible get a well-made one that will look nice on my desk or dresser and last a long time. Whether it's a value or not is negotiable.

Any suggestions?

Not that I'm biased or anything....but I work for www.CigarWarehouse.com, don't let the name fool you, we are all accessories.

I'm sure you can also contact Rod and buy one through the CP store (and support CP while you're at it).

I'm sure you can also contact Rod and buy one through the CP store (and support CP while you're at it).
...this. Rod will do well for you on the price and you'll end up sending a few pennies to CP at the same time. Hard to lose on that deal.

I remember there being a "Shop" link on the front page at one time....where the heck did it go? ???

I got both of mine from cigarbid, haven't had any problems buying accessories from them. It's just tough to find one you like there sometimes.

I recently saw that CheapHumidors.com is on the scumbag list, so where else online can I find a nice desktop humidor?
I am not seeing this - were they on and removed? I've had several dealings with them without any problems.

Rod has real decent prices. If you decide you get more thrills from the hunt, and you don't know what to look for, in photos, with no touchy feely, you should really
just take your time, and learn what brands are good, which vintage brands were good, which particular lines of vintage brands were good, what to look for concerning joinery, other construction details, finishes, hinging schemes, etc. It all depends on what you really want. A show piece, or just something to keep a nice supply of cigars at ready to smoke condition. Even if you cover all those bases, there is still the risk that the box won't seal properly, etc. If you are new to this, I would stick with a new one from a trusted Vendor.

I have gotten 3 desktops from Cbid just because of the shipping to my state, but I'm sure the CONUS has to be very reasonable for shipping. Once these are given away to each kid one day, pretty sure they'll not ever have cigars in them again so though they're made in china, it won't cause me much concern.

If I had the cajones to actually buy a high end desktop humidor, I would invest in a Siglo http://www.sigloacce...p_type=4&page=6 or Elle bleu http://www.jackschwa...ls-classic.aspx, those are NICE pieces of work!

Not that I'm biased or anything....but I work for www.CigarWarehouse.com, don't let the name fool you, we are all accessories.

Keep your promotional spam to the Retailer Forum only. The link in your signature isn't enough?

I'm only selling accessories to cp members on cp only now. I'll be posting some deals soon. If you need a humidor, there are a lot of sites out there. Just do some research to make sure you're getting something good and not paying too much.

Stogie zm - please remove the promotional link from your signature. Thank you.

If I had the cajones to actually buy a high end desktop humidor, I would invest in a Siglo http://www.sigloacce...p_type=4&page=6 or Elle bleu http://www.jackschwa...ls-classic.aspx, those are NICE pieces of work!

You would need several pairs of cajones filled with some extra $100 dollar bills to get an Elie bleu humidor.
They're beautiful works of wood, but I'm more practical with my money. I'm more used to flicking on a light switch and not banging my head on the ceiling when I want a cigar. ;)

I use a coolerdor for my boxes of stock, but I also have an old desktop humidor that I bought a long time ago for single and ready-to-smoke sticks.

Obviously, there's CBid, Holt's, and other places, but they don't really specialize in humidors. I'm looking to possible get a well-made one that will look nice on my desk or dresser and last a long time. Whether it's a value or not is negotiable.

Any suggestions?

What scumbag list were you looking at? ??? I don't see them on there.

Any suggestions?

What scumbag list were you looking at? ??? I don't see them on there.

This?

I dont see them either and would recommend them for a humidor. I purchased my aging vault thru them and they were great!