• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good to see this place hasn't changed...

Madmidget

Rammer Jammer Yellowhammer
I have been away from cigars and all things tobacco for sometime now. Work, family, health, and finance made things to difficult to enjoy smoking. Well that and the fact that I think I went overboard with my enjoyment of cigars(if that is possible). To make the wife happy, I unloaded all but a few of my cigars just over a year ago. Keeping just the ones that help a special place in my heart.

I had a bet with a friend that is a Texas Longhorn fan on the BCS Championship with no specific payout. Just buy the winner something you know that they would like. Well today I got a package that contained a small box of cigars as my prize. It is a box of Padron Family Reserve No.45's. Since I haven't kept up with anything to do with cigars, the only thing I could think to do was to come here and see what you guys though of them. They look great and smell like heaven.

I managed to keep one small humidor from my purge and I am seasoning it as we speak. So, what should I do with this box in the meantime to keep them safe?

Since I have been out of the loop for so long I was wondering if you guys might suggest some nice budget conscience cigars that I could restart my collection with. Anything new that has hit the market that would be worth a try?

It is good to be back and still see all the old names floating around still up to their same hijinx.

Send them to me.

So, what should I do with this box in the meantime to keep them safe?

I like the SLR Maduro Rothschile $2.50 each by the box.

Those are terrible smokes. Dog rockets. I have invented a contraption to dispose of such garbage. Send me the Padron's and I will dispose of them properly. I am doing you a favor.

Since you been out for a min, I'll trade you for some aged grape white owls you'll enjoy more.. :D ;)

Welcome back. I was wondering where you had been the other day.