• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Google posts?

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
A C&P from the online users list this morning. How and what does Google post? There isn't anything there by them. Just curious.

Google.com Posting in forum: Liquor / Liqueur / Shots Today, 05:02 AM

You drinking again? :laugh:

Search engines index the site. It may appear they're posting but they don't...

I've seen them index plenty of times but I've never seen them listed as posting.

Don't you wish you could drink and still C&P too?

Speak of the devil, Google is on now and not posting.

Google.com Viewing Topic: Aurora 100 Anos Today, 09:29 AM

I have a simple guess here... from each page, don't indexing bots follow all links and/or all possible events that could happen from each page?
So, if they follow all links, eventually it's gonna open a new post or reply link. No it's not going to enter anything on it...but at the time that it hits a new or reply link.. it will show that Google is posting... although it's not, it's now following all possible events within this new window.

Just a guess.

Sounds reasonable.

Horse said:
I have a simple guess here... from each page, don't indexing bots follow all links and/or all possible events that could happen from each page?
So, if they follow all links, eventually it's gonna open a new post or reply link. No it's not going to enter anything on it...but at the time that it hits a new or reply link.. it will show that Google is posting... although it's not, it's now following all possible events within this new window.

Just a guess.
[snapback]167675[/snapback]​
You're correct :)