• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got a Free $20 for Amazon and can not decide what to get

snapperhead

Banned
I got this gift card for Amazon and can not decide on what to get for the humi........I have looked around and I have $20 to spend........anyone have a good ideas.....

Linky

One of the first things I bought when I started smoking cigars.

No pun intended. :D

Not to thread jack and this seems like a good book, but can anyone recommend I full sized (ie not pocket sized) book of similiar information? I have a couple of the other "For Dummies" books and find them very practical, so what say you all?

Not to thread jack and this seems like a good book, but can anyone recommend I full sized (ie not pocket sized) book of similiar information? I have a couple of the other "For Dummies" books and find them very practical, so what say you all?

It comes full size. I purchased the full sized version when I was just starting out in cigars. Good read, some info isn't up to date and some info has to be taken w/ a grain of salt. Definitely worth the few bucks. :thumbs:

It comes full size. I purchased the full sized version when I was just starting out in cigars. Good read, some info isn't up to date and some info has to be taken w/ a grain of salt. Definitely worth the few bucks. :thumbs:

Thanks

Brandon

Either Cigars for Dummies or the Idiots Guide to Cigars.

Get a good cutter. Often the accessories get overlooked, and a good cutter is worth its money. I recommend the Xicar multi tool. Or you could watch Cigar Monster or Cigar Joe for their daily specials. They are like woot but for cigars.

Not the VHS get the one on DVD ::LINK::

Product Description
Cigar smoking has never been so pleasurable! This is the video for anyone curious about cigars-specifically how they look when being smoked by beautiful naked women. Three gorgeous eye-popping maidens teach viewers everything they wanted to know about cigar smoking but were afraid to ask. From the large full-bodied Churchill to the sleek Panatela these beauties demonstrate how to properly clip light smoke and appreciate fine cigars. So sit back light up and share the flavor the aroma and the heat of what has now become one of the world s most popular trends

If thats not what your looking for Get any accessory you need or maybe a nice single cigar tube for out on the town. Its always a good idea to have much more than one cutter and lighter as lighters Die out, get lost, get stolen, get left at places. Cutters get dull, borrowed...forever and again get misplaced or lost and are both the main things you need to smoke. OR else you'll end up biting open your cigars and always using matches. Matches are good but I prefer to cut my cigars. Amazon has everything. If I got a book on cigars I would get the newest edition of Permans Encyclopedia of cigars Although i have no cigar books I do most of my research on the web.

Not the VHS get the one on DVD ::LINK::

Product Description
Cigar smoking has never been so pleasurable! This is the video for anyone curious about cigars-specifically how they look when being smoked by beautiful naked women. Three gorgeous eye-popping maidens teach viewers everything they wanted to know about cigar smoking but were afraid to ask. From the large full-bodied Churchill to the sleek Panatela these beauties demonstrate how to properly clip light smoke and appreciate fine cigars. So sit back light up and share the flavor the aroma and the heat of what has now become one of the world s most popular trends

Nude Cigar Smoking...who the f*ck comes up with this stuff??That's hillarious!

edit to say: I just saw the link to the above text version of the video. Now I know where AVB gets his pictures from :p

Thanks for all the comments....I already have a good cutter but need to learn more about the hobby I am involved in so I will be grabbing the dummies book.....Thank you all for responding.....when you get a free gift card and see so much to buy it helps to have another opinion......