• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got bombed earlier this week...

cqb_guru

Stick Burning Trigger Puller
I have to admit I have been remiss in posting this until now, but earlier this week I was a little busy acquiring an "EX"-wife after a year of battle. (Yes, she filed for divorce while I was in Iraq on my second tour... ugh) So to say the least this bomb actually went a long ways towards cheering me up during an otherwise stressful week.

My first indicator that I was in trouble was the USPS slip on my door upon my return from an Army induced trip to Utah. Once I saw the senders name "Conway" on the slip I had a feeling in I was in for it. After picking up the box I brought it home and immediately tried to open it from the top. Ran smack into the dreaded FOAM. Being a good soldier though that understands a 3 dimensional battlefield I flipped that sucker over and BANG, instant access.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9650]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9651]

Once I was inside I found two boxes that gave directions.
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9652]

So I followed said directions carefully, leaning away and keeping one eye shut as I opened them.
To say the least both my humi's are overflowing now! Thanks again so very much to Pugman1943, you have no idea how much you helped me through the week. Will be smoking a bunch in your honor over the next few months!

Didn't realize I had the gallery settings set on "Private". Tell me if they work now... ugh.

It isn't good to have pictures anyways. Nice hit to the bomber.

Nice hit Pug! Outstanding play brother.

Pugman taken out a newbie with our foam...lol

Paul

FYI, showing the content of bombs is frowned upon. Boxes, packaging, defusing, etc. are okay though.

Nice hit, Pug. Enjoy the smokes, cqb. :)

Thanks for the *hints* guys. I have to laugh because it's been so long since I've been a newbie at anything. Via a little editing we are back on track. No disrespect meant Pug. Thanks again though.

FYI, showing the content of bombs is frowned upon. Boxes, packaging, defusing, etc. are okay though.

What he said, although I personally dont mind looking at pics it is frowned upon on this site.
Nice hit Pugman, you made his day/week.

Thanks for the *hints* guys. I have to laugh because it's been so long since I've been a newbie at anything. Via a little editing we are back on track. No disrespect meant Pug. Thanks again though.

Well Done sir and no harm done I made the same mistake a few weeks ago!

Have a great weekend,

Paul

What he said, although I personally dont mind looking at pics it is frowned upon on this site.
Nice hit Pugman, you made his day/week.

I think there is an exception for unusual packaging. Posting the actual spoils is indeed bad form, however.

great hit on a brother in need. Way to aim Pug. Yuda man!