• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got bombed right before the wedding!

stic2it

My mail box was bombed 2 days ago, for the life of me I can't figure out the cp member's name. This package was a total shock and a real surprise to me and my fiance. Thanks you so much for the cigars, they look very tasty and I will smoke them all on the honeymoon. 10 days left to go, everything is planned out and ready to go. My fiance is going crazy, I am just staying out of her way, and just agreeing with everything. Can't wait to get married and party with all of my friends and family. Hopefully it doesn't go by too fast! I will post pictures of the wedding, and honeymoon in St Lucia when I return.

Awesome job mystery bomber!

stic2it you were just talking about needing to stock up before the honeymoon right? Good luck with the wedding. Ours was pretty tight up until the dance when all the big stuff was over. Just remember that no matter what happens, you are doing it for what the wedding means and the time after, not the day itself. Enjoy the honeymoon too!

:whistling:

Ahhh Fart, I wanted to do a revenge bomb but couldn't pin point the culprit. I know I saw the name some where but could not for the life of me remember who it was. You were actually the one I most likely thought it was but I got confused between your location on cp and your address. :blush:

I don't recognize the sticks you sent me (newb) so I am having a good time looking them up, haven't tried any of them so I'm looking forward to trying them out and reviewing them. The guys on this site surprise me everytime, when I say age I meant a year or two....lol....I have never had a stick aged this long, the longest was 2004, really anxious to see how they smoke.

Awesome job mystery bomber!

stic2it you were just talking about needing to stock up before the honeymoon right? Good luck with the wedding. Ours was pretty tight up until the dance when all the big stuff was over. Just remember that no matter what happens, you are doing it for what the wedding means and the time after, not the day itself. Enjoy the honeymoon too!

Good advice, I will keep that in mind. I don't think I will be nervous, because I know her whole family, we are really close. Her family is really close knit, and way different from my own. Her family is great and they accepted me from the beginning, I am looking forward to becoming part of her family. On the 15th she becomes my wife, and I can't wait for that to happen. She is one good woman!

Congrats. Sounds like you found the right woman, and really, that is all that matters. Our wedding sounds disastrous, but we had a blast. Soak it up and enjoy the day.

Congrats on the BOMB and on the wedding.

Like T2P said, just go with the flow. And remember (if you are anything like most guys) this is her day, and just make sure that she is happy and staying calm (I know that will be impossible) and all will be good. We had a blast at our wedding, even though the DJ forgot to put the CD for our first dance and the father daughter dance in his car before he left...There will ALWAYS be something that goes wrong, just laugh at it and act like it never happened.

And last, ENJOY THE HONEYMOON!!!!!

Great play Chester! I know he hits hard Jamal, so enjoy those sticks, especially the aged one!

Congratulation on your wedding!