• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got Christmas "Punked" by the Parents

Krautle87

Confutatis maledictis, voca me cum benedictis.
Opening the presents this morning, and I come across a cigar box shaped package...I open it and...

Davidoff Diademas Finas!!

"How'd you guys know!!"

I open it and it's empty with the paper still in it. :0

But...I lift the paper and there's a Brooks Brothers gift card in there. :thumbs:

Can't complain at all, that's just as good of a gift, the presentation just made me laugh.

Hope everyone else got some sweet presents, and more importantly, time to relax with friends and families. Merry Christmas all! :)

Opening the presents this morning, and I come across a cigar box shaped package...I open it and...

Davidoff Diademas Finas!!

"How'd you guys know!!"

I open it and it's empty with the paper still in it. :0

But...I lift the paper and there's a Brooks Brothers gift card in there. :thumbs:

Can't complain at all, that's just as good of a gift, the presentation just made me laugh.

Hope everyone else got some sweet presents, and more importantly, time to relax with friends and families. Merry Christmas all! :)

There is nothing like being well dressed for a top notch smoke!

Maybe they bought you the cigars and your Dad smoked them. So your Mom went out and bought you the gift certificate as a last minute gift, put it in the box to rub your Dads nose in it! Nahh!!! :whistling:

Maybe they bought you the cigars and your Dad smoked them. So your Mom went out and bought you the gift certificate as a last minute gift, put it in the box to rub your Dads nose in it! Nahh!!! :whistling:

Haha, no, they snaked the box from my room and I didn't notice it missing. I try to get him to smoke a cigar once in a while, the only one he likes is the Davidoff No 2...he thinks its' really full bodied. :laugh: