• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got cigar breath?

B.L. Sims

Now im not normally one to believe the hype on a box but I was pleasantly surprised. The stuff is called "Dr. Katz Mouthwash" and I found it at Target. Cigar smoking was turning into a knock down drag out at my house as the fiancee hates it. Ive never had a problem washing the smell off me as I usually put my smokey clothes in an outside closet but its my mouth that gets me in trouble! So far the last two times shes not been able to tell a thing. It does not burn, isnt overpowering, it leaves you with a clean slightly pepermint taste which quickly leaves. Best of all I can have several cigars and rinse before I come around without being threatened with my life. If your significant other constantly hounds you about your breath, try this stuff. It sure has kept me out of trouble and allowed me to continue to enjoy my hobby. And I cant really blame her on the taste. After a while it does get kinda nasty.

I'll give it a shot. My wife gives me the business as well, but I don't like the taste from some sticks. I've been using regular Listerine, but have to use it 2-3 times to get it all out.

My wife has no idea what you guys are talking about. She says cigars don't smell bad.....compared to a lot of other things I've come home smelling like. :blush:

For as much as my fiancee does for me and puts up with, I wont complain a bit about having to take a few extra steps to keep her happy. Everyones smells are subjective. And I sure can understand not wanting to kiss on someone who's been smoking. Ive been there with a few girls and I cant say I liked it much either.

Thera breath is the stuff. I swish a couple cap fulls (very small ammount) and im golden.

Michelle HATES (I cannot put enough emphasis on the word) the smell of cigars. We've been together for almost 4 years now and cigars have been a recent (within the last year or so) addition to my life. I'll have to look into this mouth wash, but usually if I just use Listerine once she is okay. Luckily though she understands why I enjoy cigars and more importantly how much I enjoy them so she is okay with me smoking them (about to by me a box actually) she just doesn't want to sit with me while I do.

Leave her. That'll keep you from spending money on frivolous things like mouthwash. That's what I did.