• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got me some ISOM'S

Cigaraholic

I decided to go on a little trip today. I had heard of a good cigar store. I walked into the store, very nice looking place. In front of me was the walkin humidor. I could hardly keep from running to get in. I opened the door and entered. Heaven! The first thing that struck me was the aroma. I have been in dozens of walkins in the U.S. none have smelled as good as this. ISOM'S everywhere! I started to feel a little lightheaded with all of the excitement. I didnt know where to begin looking. I examined every square inch of that humidor. I could have spent the rest of my life in there. I had to choose what I would buy. Unfortunately my alternator went on my car this week anf I spent all of my cigar money to fix it. It didnt matter I had to make a purchase, I would have to budget the rest of my money till next payday. I decided after many agonizing minutes to buy 1 romeo Y Julieta Cedros Deluxe, 2 PDS4's, !fonseca Cosaco, and 1 Bolivar Royal Corona. I smoked the Fonseca right away. The first puff and I knew that I had never had a cigar like this before. The other cigars are resting comfortably in my humidor. I now have a dilema. The prices are about the same for these ISOM'S as I pay for a good cigar at my local shop. Maybe it isn't a dilema after all, sorry local shop I wont be buying anymore from you. Life is good.

I would LOVE to walk in to a humidor with real isoms........and one day I will. :love:

here in the "rest of the world" the cigar stores are about 90% habanos and one shelf for non habanos.

derrek :)