• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got my doors blown off today...

SiriusBlack

Always make it look easy...
I arrived to my house today to find my front porch in complete disarray and shambles. I couldnt figure out what the hell had happened. Clearly there had been several bombs tossed at my door. I couldn't friggin believe it. I didnt know where to begin to pull together the pieces. First there was a hit from my Secret Santa (unfortunately I couldn't get the link to my post to insert properly). That completely blew my mind.

Then there was this other package that appeared to have been a local job or at least that was what the packaging said. This hit was completely unexpected and generous beyond words. The note inside was signed "General Disaster" but I couldn't find a member with that handle. Who ever you are I really appreciate your gift and cant wait to give it a try. Thanks!!!

(sing-song) Kenyatta go... aught... baugh... aughmed :laugh:

Way to go Secret Santa and General Disaster. :thumbs:

(sing-song) Kenyatta go... aught... baugh... aughmed :laugh:

Way to go Secret Santa and General Disaster. :thumbs:

Well I am completely confused becuase Santa just messaged me and said the package I thought was from him was not from him at all. I've been smacked around pretty good on this hit! So maybe this bomb was actually the secret santa and the secret santa gift (so I thought) was the bomb??

Ok...the President uhhh I mean Secret Santa hit me up back channel and cleared up the confusion. The packaged posted in the Secret SAnta thread with the note on Presidental Letterhead is in fact the real Secret Santa gift. This other package I recieved was from (and I quote the president) "another SOB". Either way...I think you both again...very very much!!

:D

Thank you very very much sir! I am in the process of "finishing" my basement. The project includes a bar which I built myself. As my friends refer to me as the "white collar" guy this was the first thing of significance that I ever built on my own and its coming out pretty nice. I now know what will be my first drink poured at the new bar. You guys are the best!

Putting a lot of pressure on me making that the inaugural beverage. I just thought it would be a nice conversation piece and something regional that you might not have a chance to try otherwise.

AVB here are some photos of the bar...its not much but its MINE! As you can see the rest of the basement is a work in progress.

378917436.jpg

378917435.jpg

378917433.jpg

You're gonna need more shelves :cool: Just like cigars....you never have enough room :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: