• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

got out first house

dead_man

My girlfriend and I just got our first house together. We'll be moving in around the end of next month. Gonna really cut into my cigar budget for a while, but it'll be worth it (plus if I buy any for the first few months, she'll yell at me). I won't have internet, or a computer for that matter, as the one I'm on isn't mine, so you'll be seeing less of me around here. I'll be on from time to time, when I have access, but I just wanted to thank everyone for everything. I've enjoyed my time here so far, and look foward to being here much longer. I really want to thank some of the BOTLs that went out of the way for me, sending me some smokes to try before I bought them when all I asked for was if people liked them or not. You guys are all great, and thanks to everyone. Light a good one up for me.

Congrats on the new home!!!
Buying a home, IMO, is the BEST thing you can do!!! I bought my first 2 years ago next month and couldn't be happier (unless it was a bigger house!!! ;) )!!!

Get back here whenever you can bro!!!

David

Congrats on the new home! Great stuff, hope it all works out well for you.

Congrats, the work really starts now. I'm cleaning, scraping and painting gutters in between yard work :p

Congrats on the money pit. Buy cheap cigars and a cheap computer. Make sure you and your girlfriend load test every horizontal surface in the house.

welcome to the world of home-ownership, be prepared to spend,spend,spend on inprovements...also, a great excuse to buy new tools that you really do need. congrats!

Congrats. Owning a home is fun, there is always something to work on...if the woman in your life is anything like mine, she will remind you of that constantly. ;)

Good luck with your new home

Congrats. Owning a home is fun, there is always something to work on...if the woman in your life is anything like mine, she will remind you of that constantly. ;)

Good luck with your new home
you mean the "Honey-Do" list? yeah, i got a few of those lists to tackle...

ahhhh, the infamous "honey do" list makes its rare appearance! :laugh:

Hey, good luck with the new house. Its been a blessing for me and my fiance too. We've only been in for 2 months and we both love it. I have a ton of acreage (spent 2 hours mowing the back lawn last night!!). You'll find out what it means to have housework now! Just kidding, its all good. You'll become a tool time man soon enough!

Best of luck to you and yours...
Darren

I bought my first 2 months ago... it's a good thing I work so much that the honey to do list hasn't yet surfaced. It's also a good thing that almost all my friends are sub contractors, so I get at cost service :)

it's all down hill from here....the "M" word is next!

CONGRATS on the new house, i still remember our first house, talk about work. try and do all you can yourself, but be careful with the electrical. five houses under our belt and now this one is free. GOOD LUCK! :cool:

Actually I close on the sale of my first house this week...gunna miss it :(

as far as the electric stuff, I can't do that, but her dad can, so that's good. Most of the stuff we can do on our own, so I think we'll be ok. Thanks for all the well wishes guys, I'll We'll need them. Oh, and she is throwing around the "M" word now.... ;)

Congrats on the house! Ownership has its mixed blessings but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Congrats on the house! Now make sure you have a truck and plenty of tools.

as far as the electric stuff, I can't do that, but her dad can, so that's good. Most of the stuff we can do on our own, so I think we'll be ok. Thanks for all the well wishes guys, I'll We'll need them. Oh, and she is throwing around the "M" word now.... ;)

Nothing wrong with the "M" word......statistics show we live longer :)

Just make sure she's the one and you don't mind the "C" word. (That's commitment for those of you that are wondering). Modern man doesn't do well with the "C" word....scares the s**t out him.

BTW....congrats on the new house....been in mine (when not deployed) for six years and we don't plan to move anytime soon.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Nothing wrong with the "M" word......statistics show we live longer :)

Just make sure she's the one and you don't mind the "C" word. (That's commitment for those of you that are wondering). Modern man doesn't do well with the "C" word....scares the s**t out him.

BTW....congrats on the new house....been in mine (when not deployed) for six years and we don't plan to move anytime soon.

:thumbs: :thumbs:
And sometimes after the “M” word you will want to use a “C” word towards your new “S” word. :whistling: :sign: :sign:

...j/k :p