• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got room for a new guy?

hendrix

Hello fellow leaf addicts!
I'm new here...but post at CW most of the time.
Cigars are my love and sharing them with fellow brothers as well!

I love all cigars..from any nation as long as they are truely good!

Thanks for letting me introduce myself and Happy Holidays to all! :cool:

Let me be the first to welcome you over to CP Hendrix. A lot of good people with good information over here; sometimes it's a little slow (like now with the holidays) but usually there are quite a few passes going on, so stick around!!

:thumbs:

BW :sign:

Welcome my fellow CW brother! Pull up a chair, light up a big fat cigar, relax and join in the fun. :D

Hendrix...welcome aboard! :D The more the merrier. These guy/gals are world class. Hang around for a while and you'll see.

Happy holidays to ya! :thumbs:

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Howdy Hendrix!

Welcome! I'm still a newbie here but can attest that these are some the nicest folks around and informative as heck.

**Sam, where are you?? Gawd, he must have been a writer in a previous life**

hendrix: did anyone explain the Initiation process to you... ;)
well, they will, and welcome aboard. I am sure you will add a lot to our community here.

Welcome Hendrix....... Wow, just saying that name makes me want to let my hair grow long and smoke........uhhhhh, welllllll, geeeeeee,.........nevermind! I was in a Purple Haze flashback moment. :cool:

If you got a pair of boots you might want to put them on before entering....... it gets piled pretty high in here! ;)

Allow me to make an Introduction here:
Guys,this Hendrix, is one of the Classiest brothers of the leaf that it has been my pleasure to meet.
I could say much more, but for now I will just say Welcome Brother. :D

Hendrix,
welcome to CP.. I enjoy your posts over at CW but alas it looks like its coming to an end over there.. Anyway, Glad to see you here!!!

Jeff AKA( Awesome 1)

If you haven't done so yet, Jeff, go over to CW and check out the CW Christmas present thread.

Again, Happy Holidays to all!!

Mike I just came from there and saw the good news!! Glad Dan was able to keep this alive!!

:) Well Hendrix we will be more than happy to have ya!
Welcome aboard. :p