• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got the Axe at work today...

Very sorry to hear this brother.

Many have siad it already, and I can confirm - there is a better opportunity out there for you. I took a completely different career path a few years back when I departed a large retail sales organization. I can say, I have never looked back.

The advise of a little time off I recommend - Wilkey is on track with that.

Keep us posted.....

Scott

Sorry to hear about the news. It will get better and be better for you at your next job.
Chin up and cigar lit! :)

Sorry to hear that Cup. I have been there done that....I ended up better. Best of luck.

yeah dude that bad news but you have a life ahead of you that has not been written yet. get out the big pen and write the heck out of it.
good luck

I have done MANY different things as you can see in my profile and the adventure of life lies, in part, in seeing what new doors appear when you find yourself on the outside of the old and familiar doors.
I will hold you in prayer and am sure that the adventure will be good.
Blessings!

I got laid off two years ago and I landed at a job that has been the best career move I could've hoped for. At the time I was disillusioned and upset but looking back on it now I am happy and grateful it happened. You will definitely land on your feet and hopefully get a chance to do something even better and more fulfilling. Good luck to you, things happen for a reason.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

I spent the day with family and am trying to stay positive about the opportunity that this will turn out to be.

It means a lot to me to know that I have the support of my CP brothers.

Sorry to hear your news. Good things will happen to good people. Hang in there, things will turn soon. Take Care

Sorry to hear about losing your job, that really sucks.

Good luck with the job hunt and stay positive.

Sorry to hear about this, no time is good to lose a job.

damn, jack! i'm sorry to hear about your work. now that you have some free time... maybe we can get together for a weekday smoke? you've got my number, right?

Great attitude. Good riddance to the carnivores and here's looking to greener pastures.

Brian

So life has opened a new chapter....a new horizon. You never go alone.

Cheers to the new path ahead of you Jack! Great attitude mang. PS - I'm out there lookin' too.

That sucks, and it is happening in a lot if places. Keep your head up, and better days ahead. :thumbs:

Went through something similar to your situation 25 years ago, and things worked out great.

Be ready for an opportunity as it may be just ahead of you.

Dan

Sounds like a great opportunity to figure out if you want to keep doing what you've been doing. Maybe I'm projecting my own circumstances on you, since I'm considering a voluntary change. Who knows. The best I can say is that I hope you do well.

If you're in sales and wish to get back in, PM me with the area you're located, and the type of sales you're in. I may be able to help, and would be glad to if I'm able.

-James