• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got your goat!

Le Primauguet

My grampaw had goats on his farm and I remember how as soon as you turned away from them they had a tendency to "surprise" you.
Same with @xyz123 !
I couldnt turn down a shot at a rare 5er of a limited release. And sure enough when I wasnt looking BAM!
Or I should say BOMB!
I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the goats now as much I am the other great sticks you sent my way.
I am humbled brother.
Thank you very much!

My grampaw had goats on his farm and I remember how as soon as you turned away from them they had a tendency to "surprise" you.
Same with @xyz123 !
I couldnt turn down a shot at a rare 5er of a limited release. And sure enough when I wasnt looking BAM!
Or I should say BOMB!
I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the goats now as much I am the other great sticks you sent my way.
I am humbled brother.
Thank you very much!
That’s the problem with the group! Nobody can be trusted!

Same with @xyz123 !
Or I should say BOMB!
I am humbled brother.
Thank you very much!

Lol! I'd been wanting to hit you for a while now, so when you asked and paid for a fiver of Goats, I figured that was my chance for a sneak attack!

A Trojan Goat! 😉

Enjoy Brother! 👍