• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gourmet eggs

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Finally figure out how to do this and thought I should share with all of my BoTLs in case you want to make some for an egg hunt for the little ones.

1. Choose appropriate size pot.
2. Fill with enough water to cover the eggs.
3. Bring to a rolling boil.
4. Gently place eggs into the pot (you don't want crack the suckers and use a spoon or you might burn yourself).
5. Allow eggs to boil for at least 7 minutes.
6. Optional...color with some food coloring.
7. Crack, shell, and enjoy with some salt and pepper or convince someone to use them to make deviled eggs.

Please return tomorrow for a lesson on how to make steamed rice.

It isn't goumet unless you garnish with parcely. Sheeesh! :rolleyes: :D

I always wondered how this worked. Can you use a microwave or toaster oven somehow?

I always wondered how this worked. Can you use a microwave or toaster oven somehow?

pack eggs in wet salt and bake in toaster oven at 350 for 10 to 12 min (yes i knew it was a joke but ask a silly question get a silly answer)

edit to add: saw this on iron chef thought it was realy cool

For the microwave, stand the eggs on end and use a thumbtack to poke a hole at the top end. Microwave 3-4 minutes depending on the power of you microwave oven.

What kind of water should I use?

Is it best to store the eggs shell on or shell off?

What's a "Pot" ???

Brian

I never had no luck with my "pot" and water mixin together..... ???

But I hear that if are out of "pot" you can always use on of them cooban cigars

Tim

How many lbs of Heartfelt beads do I need? Do I calculate by the size of the pot or by how many eggs?