• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Grad/Military sendoff Party for Preembargo and Bargogirl's son

Bargogirl

Never Surrender Your Weapon!! OpFTH
Hey there Gang!! We are throwing a high school graduation/Military send off party for our son Matt this Saturday from 6pm to 10pm. It is going to be at 2600 Hall Johnson Rd, Colleyville, TX and we would love to have any interested BOTL/SOTL show up. I'm making homemade pork burritos and Enchiladas for the dinner and during the evening we will be having an auction for shaving Matts head at the party :sign: (boot camp is 2 weeks away!). It's at Highland Meadows Christian Church and there will be kids there so no cigars :0 (sorry) but I have a feeling we might light up later that night or the following day at TR. Please R.S.V.P. if you plan to come so I cook enough goodies :thumbs: . Thanks! Call Mike at (817)932-3400 or email/pm one of us.

Just an FYI: Kelly Sandifer will be stopping by the party for awhile with his family :cool: .

Mike and Julie Beach

Congrats on your son graduating and thank you for allowing him to serve our country....please wish him good luck for me. :thumbs:

-Aaron