• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Graduation Celebration!

Razorback

Migratory Coconut
Well, I finally finished my time at the University of Arkansas today. $20-$25k (who's counting ;) ) later I have a BSBA in Marketing and a minor in History. Since this is quite a milestone I decided a little celebrating was in order. Bond (my brother BJ) and I fired up a Opus Perfecxion X, Hojadepuro (Brandon) had an Anejo 50.
(pic courtesy of Bond, myself, and our Dad)
3e9f7461.jpg

BJ getting a bit artsy with his Opus

df118bfa.jpg

Me firing mine up... I had burn problems all night with it, but I wasn't going to let that spoil our fun.

IMG_0054.jpg

Me and my smoking buddy Seamus... oh and Brandon

IMG_0058.jpg

BJ and Brandon, I don't know what Brandon is laughing about. Sometimes I think there's something wrong with that guy :laugh: ;)

NickandtheBoys.jpg

The three of us.

We had quite a fun night of smoking!! Now if I can just find one of those jobs I hear people talking about. :D

Nick

Edit to say Thanks to BJ for hooking me up with a grad present. A PAM 64 Diplimatico !! :thumbs:

edit again to fix pic... geez

It's about time you got out of school! Now it's time to look forward and see what the future has in store. No, no, no...not as far as a job goes, what cigar to smoke this weekend!! It's always fun to enjoy a quality cigar with these guys. And yes, sometimes Brandon gets a little crazy. I think by the time that picture was taken his Anejo was getting to him a little bit! :laugh:

Thanks for the pix Nick, looks like some fine sticks were had by all.

Congrats on the graduation!

Nice terrier btw :)

Shit...I've been out for 6 years and I still party like I just graduated. By the way...I just got laid off, anyone have any work for me in So Cal?

-Fetter

Nice pics Nick. Yes, a great time was had by all. This was my first 50 and it was great! I really enjoyed the smoke and the company. We need to get together for a celebration smoke again next week! :D I will try to keep the laughing and enjoying myself to a minimum from now on. ;)

Brandon

Nice pics Nick. Yes, a great time was had by all. This was my first 50 and it was great! I really enjoyed the smoke and the company. We need to get together for a celebration smoke again next week! :D I will try to keep the laughing and enjoying myself to a minimum from now on. ;)

Brandon

Thank you, thats all I ever wanted. ;)

Nick