• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gran Habano Corojo #5 Gran Robusto

jstrat

Not really a review, but just wanted to share my experience with this cigar. I was outside putting up the Christmas lights and decided to fire one of these up. I bought this about 6 or 7 months on a whim and it's been resting in the humi ever since. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for it, but I do remember it was somewhere around 3 - 4 bucks.

The initial light was great, very smooth, but tasty. No bitterness or unpleasant notes. Very nice. As I gradually smoked it down, the burn was perfect. The draw was outstanding and the flavor never failed me. This was a great cigar for the price. Highly recommended.

Cool, thanks for the review.. I have one of those sitting in my humidor as well, sounds good! :)

jstrat said:
Not really a review, but just wanted to share my experience with this cigar. I was outside putting up the Christmas lights and decided to fire one of these up. I bought this about 6 or 7 months on a whim and it's been resting in the humi ever since. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for it, but I do remember it was somewhere around 3 - 4 bucks.

The initial light was great, very smooth, but tasty. No bitterness or unpleasant notes. Very nice. As I gradually smoked it down, the burn was perfect. The draw was outstanding and the flavor never failed me. This was a great cigar for the price. Highly recommended.
[snapback]258056[/snapback]​

I agree. I have a bunch of these in the coolidor and find them to be a very nice smoke at a great price point.