• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Graphics four prerunner

Humidor Minister

A while back I posted a pic of the prerunner we're building. Here is a little update on the graphics. Right now it's just black and white but it'll soon get some color added to it. (Sorry for the mis-spelling of for. Wasn't paying attention.)

391445346.jpg

Here's the chassis.
388646226.jpg

388646220.jpg

388111848.jpg

Is this just a pre-runner or will it be a competition vehicle? I like nice, sharp graphics rather than airbrushed, especially if it needs to be seen at speed. For my goalie mask, I did a NASCAR graphics layout, using printed 1/10 scale decals because I hated some of the airbrushed designs on a lot of goal masks. You can't tell what it is unless you're right next to it.
If it's for the pre-runner, you gotta put the "Why so serious?" in a funky script on there, that's perfect for a prep/chase vehicle. The Joker is kinda looking like The Crow in black and white. The color will really make it pop.

The truck has 37 inches of travel but it will mostly be for the dunes. I race a quad in the desert when I can make the time. My airbrush artist does goalie helmets too. I'll dig up some pics tomorrow.