• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Graycliff Professionale Blue Label President

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Well I just tried this cigar today. This cigar was well constructed, with nice smooth outer leaf, with no visible flaws, it was a rather large cigar for me but, I decided that I had nothing better to do, so here we go. The cigar aroma pre-light, was nice and earthy. When flame was applied to the end, it emitted nice light gray smoke, with an aroma of coffee. Then the first draw was easy and not to tight, the initial flavors where of creamy coffee, and underlining notes of spice, the flavor constantly suprised me by the changing flavor characteristics, sometimes it had notes of earthy grass, and others where of creamy cocoa. I was suprised by the overall taste. I first thought it would be a mild smoke judging by the light brown outer leaf, but it was a great cigar. I did not have a hard time smoking it all the way down to the band. I enjoyed this cigar with a nice single malt scotch "Bruichladdich 10yr" which lent a nice companion flavor of peat. This cigar is not for everyone, as to the price is a little steap for a non-Cuban cigar, average price is $20 per cigar. I was fortunate enough to been gifted this particular cigar a in 2002, and have more for later aging comparison. This cigar is not for the novice cigar smoker.

Final rating. I will make it easy for everyone,

On a scale of 0 to 5

I would rate it a 4.5

Wrapper: Indonesia
Filler: Brazil, Honduras, Nicaragua
Binder: Indonesia
Size: 48 x 7 inches
Style: Double Corona

Here is a link to a online seller GrayCliff Cigar

This will give you an idea of pricing and details.

Nice review PG. :thumbs:

I was part of a Taste testing crew on the old LOTL cigar board and that cigar was one of em'. I actually was quite disappointed with the one I smoked and I thought they are way over priced. For that kind of $$$, you can aquire a whole lot better cigar IMHO.