• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Graycliff Professionale Vintage 1999 PG - 10x-->$60 (One day

Ok, so I know cigar.com are kind of price gouging assholes, but these seem like a decent deal.

Is this a legit story though? Or is it kind of like those "pre-embargo" cigars you see. I don't have any Graycliffs and have only smoked one in my life, so I was looking for more, but - is this real?

edited - nevermind, too late anyways.

Ok, so I know cigar.com are kind of price gouging assholes, but these seem like a decent deal.

Is this a legit story though? Or is it kind of like those "pre-embargo" cigars you see. I don't have any Graycliffs and have only smoked one in my life, so I was looking for more, but - is this real?

I don't know if the back-stopry is legit, I have no info either way.
BUT, I will say one thing. I know many, many people who have said that Graycliffs would make a great 8-10 dollar cigar, just not a good 20 dollar cigar. It sure as hell makes a superb 6 dollar cigar.
Now, I also do not know this vendor, and if they are indeed gouging assholes, I'd rather not have the cigars than give them one dollar of my business.

I don't know if the back-stopry is legit, I have no info either way.
BUT, I will say one thing. I know many, many people who have said that Graycliffs would make a great 8-10 dollar cigar, just not a good 20 dollar cigar. It sure as hell makes a superb 6 dollar cigar.
Now, I also do not know this vendor, and if they are indeed gouging assholes, I'd rather not have the cigars than give them one dollar of my business.

Hallelujah brother!

Brian

Good deal but I would NEVER buy anything from these gougers. Check out their prices on OpusX. I'll support retailers who do not gouge, thank you.

Good deal but I would NEVER buy anything from these gougers. Check out their prices on OpusX. I'll support retailers who do not gouge, thank you.

Holy crap!
I retract my earlier statemets...I do indeed now have an opinion of these slimy, gouging, scumbag leeches-on-the-ass-of-the-Brotherhood. Can you guess what it is?

I hate sites that try to rip people off but at this price I couidn't help myself. Which site has a better price on these babies??

Apparently if you send them an email asking a question and mention you are THINKING about purchasing they just go ahead and fill the order. Got an email saying my order had been shipped and would be delivered in two days. They have already charged my credit card also. Giving them a few hours to fix this or I'll fix it myself.

Apparently if you send them an email asking a question and mention you are THINKING about purchasing they just go ahead and fill the order. Got an email saying my order had been shipped and would be delivered in two days. They have already charged my credit card also. Giving them a few hours to fix this or I'll fix it myself.

Did you send your credit card number with the email? Strange.

nope, they have it on file from another order.

nope, they have it on file from another order.

Sounds like cigar.com is a bunch of scumbags.

I would suggest using a credit card that has vitual numbers. I have a Citi Bank card that has free virtual numbers. I use them for every online purchase. What they do is give you a unique credit card number that is good for one purchase, with a expired date at the end of the month. It prevents any unscrupulous vendors from making extra charges, or if a data base gets hacked you don't have to cancel your card.

I would suggest using a credit card that has vitual numbers. I have a Citi Bank card that has free virtual numbers. I use them for every online purchase. What they do is give you a unique credit card number that is good for one purchase, with a expired date at the end of the month. It prevents any unscrupulous vendors from making extra charges, or if a data base gets hacked you don't have to cancel your card.

That sounds liek a great program! I'll have to look into it, as I do a lot of shopping online.

Oh, to anyone thinking of ordering...
DON'T FEED THE GOUGERS!! These guys are scumbags!

We have recieved our order. cigars were great. haven't had any trouble yet. I will keep you posted on that.

My husband. He has quite a selection in his humidor. Just getting mine started. He belongs to another site, as plumberman