• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great Afternoon

smitty0255

What a great day - we closed a couple of big deals this morning and wrapped up our most successful week since starting the company last year (better than some of our first few months!).

So, my partner and I went on down to the local shop for the afternoon. I had a PAM Imperial and an Ashton Heritage Robusto to celebrate. What a perfect end to a great week!

I thought you were going to say that you just met the gal in your post...man I would love to meet a woman like her that loved "cigars"...er uhm...cigars!!

-Fetter

fetterjohn said:
I thought you were going to say that you just met the gal in your post...man I would love to meet a woman like her that loved "cigars"...er uhm...cigars!!

-Fetter
[snapback]284633[/snapback]​
That would definitely have made it better ...

smitty0255 said:
What a great day - we closed a couple of big deals this morning and wrapped up our most successful week since starting the company last year (better than some of our first few months!).

So, my partner and I went on down to the local shop for the afternoon. I had a PAM Imperial and an Ashton Heritage Robusto to celebrate. What a perfect end to a great week!
[snapback]284567[/snapback]​

If you dont mind me asking what is you do? And is it your own business? Congrats on the deals and the smokes.

-Brad

DevilsMilk said:
If you dont mind me asking what is you do? And is it your own business? Congrats on the deals and the smokes.

-Brad
[snapback]284700[/snapback]​

Don't mind at all. I am a partner in a web development and marketing company. We design and build sites, but our main expertise is in developing marketing plans and driving traffic and sales to the sites.