• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great customer service from Heartfelt Industries

buffalo

All,

As per the recommendations from the well knowledged BOTLs of this forum, I purchased some humidifiers and beads from Heartfelt Industries. After work on Thursday, I was excited to have the parcel waiting for me in my mailbox. Much to my misfortune, one of the round containers was cracked and spilling beads inside the package. I promptly email Heartfelt Industries asking about a replacement. Since it was later in the evening, I was not expecting a response until sometime the next afternoon. Much to my surprise, a fellow named David Asp had answered my email within a couple hours! Not only that, he assured me that a replacement was on it's way and apologized for the product not getting to me safely. And on top of all that, he stated that there would be return postage in the package. Well, I received the replacement humidifier in the mail yesterday (Monday). It arrived safe and sound, and with return postage for the damaged product, just as promised.

Now, this may not sound like a big deal to some of you but, for a product that cost less than 20 bucks, I'd beg to differ. Not only did I get an immediate response, I got a replacement, and did not have to pay shipping for the replacement nor the return. That's a lot of service for a $20 product.

So my hat is off to David and Heartfelt Industries. They will definitely get my return business.

Heartfelt has it figured out. Great Customer Service = Return Customers = $. Too bad a lot of businesses don't get it.

+1 on Heartfelt's being a great company. That is why I am a repeat customer.

That will have to be where my next purchase comes from then!

Yep, David is good peeps.

I often wonder why guys like this are not selling jets or huge agricultural equipment. He is so good with customers, his ticket items should be higher. :laugh:

Brian

Heartfelt is not one of the best on line retailers I have dealt with, they are THE BEST. Their customer service should be held up as the model all others should strive for.

I"ve posted many times..but there is no better then David.. I recommend him all the time, and will continue to do so!!

All of my beads for all of my humidors/coolers....about 3 or 4lbs worth are from him and everytime he delivers. :thumbs:

Since it was later in the evening, I was not expecting a response until sometime the next afternoon. Much to my surprise, a fellow named David Asp had answered my email within a couple hours!

Sounds like he has a Blackberry.

I buy my beads from him as well. :thumbs:

I just bought beads, bag and hygrometer for my coolidor. Thanks for the suggestion.

Allow me to join the chorus: David, and his company, Heartfelt, are the best. David Gets It, and he will always be on my list of go-to vendors.

You will be hard pressed to find a better group of guys to deal with. But that rings true with many of the BOTLs that also happen to be vendors.

Tim

You will be hard pressed to find a better group of guys to deal with. But that rings true with many of the BOTLs that also happen to be vendors.

Tim

Does this imply that Dave is a member of CP?

Tim
Agreed. When it comes to humi supplies, David is the "best of the best" and he gets my repeat business every time I need something. His products are the best and his customer service is flawless. This guy truly "gets it".

We are very fortunate in that we have several members that are also vendors of humidors, humidor supplies, and several top notch B&M's. I always patronize "our own" every chance I get.

Cheers - B.B.S.

I agree, Heartfelt Industries is a great company. I have made several purchases of their products and recieved the best customer service from them.