• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great Gifters

Joe P

I just wanted to thank Allofus (kenny) for the great box of smokes he sent me. I wasn't even expecting them. I will enjoy each and every one of them bro!!  :D

Thanks again bro!! Class act! :thumbs:

I'll say! Well, might as well say that I too received a very nice package from Kenny as well! Top notch, Bro! After many subtle mooch attempts, he finally got the hint! lmao

Thanks again, Bro!

Also, Shadow snuck me a nice gift in the Dogpatch pass and I wanted to let him know that was a very nice gesture also! I'll get you turkeys someday!!!

You both are class acts!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Two great gifters that I'm proud to call my Brothers are....

DMC aka Brother Devin! :thumbs:

vern aka Brother Vern! :thumbs:

Two incredibly generous and wonderful Brothers! I am truly honored to have these fine gentlemen as Brothers!

Aloha,

Wade

Vern & I decided to trade some sticks. I was shocked when Vern sent me much more that I expected. Very generous dude. I tried to get even but his kind act made quite an impression.
Pepe :p

Thought I'd post some recent thanks on this thread also. :D

Kenny...Thanks for the hook-up. Nice assortment of isom's and AF SG's. What a great package to come home too. You are one class act. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Thanks again. :)

Devin...thanks for the contest prizes. The RyJ look great. I can't wait to start smoking them. You as always never stop amazing this board. :) Thanks again. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Let's give a hand to both of these fine brothers.**clap clap clap clap clap** :p

What I wouldn't do for one sniff of Kenny OR Devins Humi!!!!!!!!!!!

You KNOW there is some good stuff in there! :D