• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

GREAT news

mrrt

Faith: you know your gonna live through the rain..
Well with the economy being in the crapper, things have been pretty slow at my school. So slow that I actually didn't have any more classes scheduled to teach during the day. It was beginning to look like a thin Christmas here.
I have had my resume out there for the last few weeks and have been getting a some hits, but nothing really worth anything for me. Yesterday I got a call from another school wanting to know if I was interested in a staff teaching position there. So things are looking up, but I need a few folks to list as references for my interview on Tuesday. So I figured what the heck, while I was at my school today I'd asked our Director for one. He says NOPE!!. So I can't figure this out and ask why. He says he wants to keep me at the school I'm at now. He wants to have be be full time there for the same salary as I was offered, and I get to teach Cisco classes and mentor the MSCE and CCNA students.

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT...

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I told him I'd get back to him Monday...ahahahahah
but at this point its a done deal and I'm in..

THANK YOU SANTA!!!!!

**edit for spelling

Fantastic news! Congratulations and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

That is good news, congrats on the early Christmas present!

Congrats! Get it in writing first, before you turn down the other position.
As for the smoking waters... I hear it is still dangerous out there. Dunuh Dunuh!

Sounds like a great job....Congratulations! :thumbs: