• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great Place To Buy Cubans

I just thought I'd add something... I know alot of forums don't like members posting URL's (web address's), but I don't care, you guys are free to post other websites. Use your best judgment. :) Rod

For those of you, who are looking for a place to buy habanos, dont waste your time, go to where you know you are going to get authentic Cuban Cigars. There are hundreds of Cuban cigars being manufactured in Miami, and other places. If you think you are getting a great deal, you are not, the average Cuban Cigar box cost 200 to 250 Cigars, depending on the size, brand name and quantity.

I am the production manager for Cohiba Distributions Plant in Habana, our government have intersected over 700,000 fake cuban cigars in France, Spain and Habana. Becarefull when ordering cigars.

If you need any recomendations, just write me at my personal email at:

qbankid@hotmail.com

I will tell you which official websites our goverment guarantees to provide you with quality cigars.

Manuel Del Prado
Cohiba Cigar Manufacturing, Co.
Habana, Cuba.

Or, you could go to Habanos SA and see for yourself. This guy is a scammer. He's the same dude posting that Canadian scam site. Beware folks.

Good call Matt!!!

Qbankid...if you want to gain any credibility here...you're going to have to send me a nice selection of havanas to prove your honesty and worth. Addy in profile. :D

Manuel Del Prado
Cohiba Cigar Manufacturing, Co.
Habana, Cuba.

Does this guy think we are all stupid here or what?

One can assume that Manuel Del Prado of the Cohiba Cigar Manufacturing, Co. would not be sporting a HOTMAIL address. LOL

:0 :sneaky:

May also want to assume that there is no such thing as the Cohiba Cigar Manufacturing Co. in Havana.

I'm a newbie, so sorry if this is a dumb question. What the heck is the whole box and band thing? I figure the box is the box of cigars but the band????

PM or email me please.

I love this place!

The band is the paper band that goes around the cigar. Many retailers remove the bands and put them in different boxes to try to disguise what they are. However, if customs thinks they're Cuban, they'll confiscate them anyway. As Matt said in another thread, the burden of proof is on you not Customs.

I feel pretty dumb now. I read "bands" in the post about mailing the Cubans from San Jose. I figured it was a way to send the cigars through the mail.

Yes, I am a newbie.