• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great Stuff

Muley

I'm not fishin' for compliments, replies, bennies, kudos, or anything else. I just wanted to say that this board is full of great folks and I'm pretty darned happy I found it!

No reply needed. Just give yourself a little pat on the back. :D

(I was going to say give yourself a hand, but we all know where that would've quickly led this thread :0 )

Always nice to hear Muley, glad you found us. :)

I'll have to second that comment. I'm a "member" at CF, CW, JR's and here.
This is the one I'm always posting at and reading, some of the others I don't even read anymore. Great place here and you have all made me feel at home. Thanks!

Wascal

Wascal said:
I'll have to second that comment. I'm a "member" at CF, CW, JR's and here.
This is the one I'm always posting at and reading, some of the others I don't even read anymore. Great place here and you have all made me feel at home. Thanks!

Wascal
Must concur with what Ole Wascal has stated. You have all made me feel at home too, Newbies and FOGs alike.

Well, there is an exception or two, there was the one time....

Ah, PB just kiddin', you guys are all great, and I feel like I have a 2nd family. Thanks to each and every CPer, but a special thanks to Rod. It takes a great guy to go and design such a great place and moderate it so well that folks feel like we do about it. I too am member elsewhere, CF, CW and 24a69, and this is the place where it hapens for me.

i must also agree!

i to am a member at several other boards, but none of them compare with this one.

I havent been here long and dont get to log on everyday, but I like it as well.

This place is my "home Base" if there is such a thing.
I cant say enough about all the great guys and (dawn) here.

They would do anything for each other.

Hbooker

I used to closely follow and participate in 3 other cigar forums, but I only keep up with things at Cigar Pass now...and daily for the most part. Cigar Pass is addictive! Great bunch of people, with a nice blend of new folks and old farts. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and respectful. I love the "no flaming," family attitude on this board.

Sam J.

Sam The Man said:
I love the "no flaming," family attitude on this board.
My sentiments exactly Sam. It's clean, no pissing matches (heck, everyone knows a certain Strat player could bury everyone here), no yuppies who gotta drop names...ie aristocrats, etc..

Just plain ol' friendly folk.

Visit it often? It's my friggin' HOME PAGE.

No, I'm not kidding :D