• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Green spots on cap

Snoozer

I just picked up a RyJ no2 tubos and when I opened it at home I noticed some green spots on the cap. Well, not on the cap but it appears to be in the cap leaf itself. It's not fuzzy at all. Could this be mold? I'm trying to get a picture but my girlfriend went out and I can't seem to find the camera, I think she took it with her ??? Hopefully I'll be able to post pics later tonight.

Thanks.

If it is just discoloration it is nothing to worry about. This is fairly common and has something to do with water exposure during the drying process IIRC. Too lazy to search but I am sure if you searched for say, +green +spots +wrapper you would get your answer.

Thanks guys, I had thought so and I also thought there were some threads around on the subject but I was coming up with nothing.
Into the humi it goes then! ;)

Thanks again!

Agree with Insight and Doc. I have seen green spots on wrappers before, and its nothing to worry about.

Regards - B.B.S.

If it's just on the cap I'd clip it and smoke away. If you're worried about it spreading just clip all the cigars now and put them back in the humi.