• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Greetings From the new ToastedFoot.Com

WillinFla

Good Evening Fellow Lovers of the leaf.

I just wanted to log in and reintroduce myself. My name is Will and I've been a member of CP for a while but haven't posted much. A few months ago I helped take over www.toastedfoot.com.
We have been cranking out new reviews for the last few months as we look to continue the fine work of our predecessors.

If you haven't checked out the site in a few months, I invite you to return. If you've never heard of us or read our site I invite you to check us out and provide us with your feedback.
Also, we just launched our first contest and are giving away a free box of Tatuaje Lil Monsters.....You can read more here: http://www.toastedfo...ittle-monsters/

Also you can follow us on twitter [twitter]toastedfoot[/twitter] or [twitter]willystyl[/twitter]

I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Long Ashes,

Willy

Thanks brother. I really enjoy y'alls reviews.

Rocky

Guys....Will is the first friend I made after moving down to WPB almost 2 years ago. Welcome to CP Willy!

Guys....Will is the first friend I made after moving down to WPB almost 2 years ago. Welcome to CP Willy!

Ok Izzy, he gets a pass on your account. Good thing! Fellas that taste chocolate in their cigars give me aghita.

Doc

Welcome to CP. Add us to your list of sites!

Welcome to CP, if Isy says you are alright, well, you must be.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I know "chocolate" is a rough descriptive, and I know I'm not tasting Hersheys, but sometimes the word is the closest way to describe that taste for me. Will
definitely work on some more adjectives as I get more reviews under my belt, We got a deal, Doc?

Best,

Will

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I know "chocolate" is a rough descriptive, and I know I'm not tasting Hersheys, but sometimes the word is the closest way to describe that taste for me. Will
definitely work on some more adjectives as I get more reviews under my belt, We got a deal, Doc?

Best,

Will

Sure, but I'm stil going to stock up on Tums.

Doc