• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Groupon Deal: $25 for $50 or $49 for $100

nismo270r

Hey all,

Got word from a buddy about a Groupon deal going on for the next couple days (or until they run out) and wanted to share the love!  BnB Tobacco has a Groupon deal where you can get a $50 gift certificate for $25 or a $100 gift certificate for $49.  You can buy up to two deals through Groupon, but you have to use them separately.  Not a great selection, but there's a few good sticks to be had.  Deal is only good on cigars and accessories, not pipe tobacco unfortunately.  I picked up a box of Flor de Las Antillas toros for 78.99 with free shipping...not too shabby!

http://www.groupon.com/deals/bnb-tobacco-1

Not sure...Only other time I had heard about BnB was a little while ago through a Living Social deal...I'll have to check into that...

BnB runs this Groupon a couple of times a year.  In the past  I've used it to get Camacho Libertys for $8.39/each, and a box of   Camacho Diploma Corojo Maduros for $50.  Shipping is slow (7-10 days) and they never offer tracking, but I have always been happy in the end.  Selection is not great, so make sure they have something you want before you buy the Groupon..  They are the sister site of Mom's Cigars.

BnB Tobacco spamming practices really suck - I would recommend spending your cigar budget just about anywhere else....except Thompson Cigar and Tobacco World Cigars.