• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Groupon Deal for any fellow BOTL in SWFL $20 for $40 worth @

TBaGZ

I'm around...
World Famous Cigar Bar

$20
worth: discount: savings: $40 50% $20
Company Information: World Famous Cigar Bar website Locations: Redeemable at 2 locations
A cigar is a sign of opulence, like a toilet full of diamonds or a topiary garden full of toilets full of diamonds. Live the good life with today's Groupon: for $20, you get $40 worth of cigars and drinks at the World Famous Cigar Bar's two locations in Fort Myers.
World Famous Cigar Bar owner Rich Castiano stocks his extensive humidor with hand-rolled Honduran cigars and his bar with tobacco-complementing whiskeys, scotches, and other spirits. Recline in a velvety chair and light up an aromatic cigar made of tobacco from one of many farms across the globe, savoring the smoke of an Arturo Fuente cigar ($7+) or lighting the end of a highly rated Rocky Patel Decade ($10) using telekinesis. Cool draft beers ($3+) or a rocks glass of one of more than 40 varieties of scotch, such as the single-malt Macallan 12 ($10), cut through the heat of ember-ended cigars. Smoky drags pair with spicy sips at a dark lacquered stool at the bar or in the cushy comfort of a richly upholstered armchair, as cigar-wielders cheerily converse and challenge one another to jousts with their lengthy stogies. Friendly staff members help smoke-seekers with selections while surrounded by framed photos of cigar aficionados, an array of taxidermy, and a cadre of plasma TVs.

Email didn't paste real well but you get the idea... $20 for $40 worth of cigars and or drinks at either location.

Thanks for the heads up, going next week to visit my brother and may stop in if I get a chance!