• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

GSP vs. Koscheck

UglyBrumski

Anyone else want GSP to woop on Koscheck? After watching a full season of TUF, I'm really wishing GSP takes a big fatty dump on Kos.

Every since he lubed up in that BJ Penn fight, I can't stand GSP. Kos is a douche also. Maybe we'll see a double KO

This barely qualifies as a fight. Just hand GSP his money now.

l.gif

That was terribly one sided. I am not shocked but some of the other matches entertained me more.

Not the most entertaining fight for sure. Good to see it go the way I wanted though. Can't say I feel sorry for the right eye of Kos.

I thought an alien was going to pop out of that eye it was so swollen.

GSP is a very good all-around fighter

Every since he lubed up in that BJ Penn fight, I can't stand GSP. Kos is a douche also. Maybe we'll see a double KO

This.

I never really had any qualms with GSP until he got all slickified against BJ Penn. I wasn't exactly rooting for GSP, but I wanted to see Koscheck lose!

The skyscraper was impressive!!

GSP had some freddie roach jabs, GSP was the smarter fighter, he used his reach and never looked back, unfortunately he didn't knock koscheck out like he wanted to.