• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess my smokes II!

La-freakin'-Aurora? Dammit Greg you snuck that one by me. I think I may have guessed the Cien Anos but quickly decided to go down another road. I was convinced it was either a Gracliff or a small cigar like the Tres Mistique or Enchantment, I was close. Congrats Junkman, you earned them. Great contest Greg, it was a blast!!! :thumbs:

La-freakin'-Aurora? Dammit Greg you snuck that one by me. I think I may have guessed the Cien Anos but quickly decided to go down another road. I was convinced it was either a Gracliff or a small cigar like the Tres Mistique or Enchantment, I was close. Congrats Junkman, you earned them. Great contest Greg, it was a blast!!! :thumbs:

Clint, Clint, Clint...now you know I can't let my bestest bud, who came sooo close sooo many times, not get a...consolation prize. ;)

Lots o fun, Greg. Congrats, Carl!!! I love these contests....

And I missed my chance, I was trying to snipe my way to victory. Damn that I had to work tonight!!

Thanks for the contest Greg! It was a freaking blast! :thumbs:

Enjoy the smokes junkman_56.

Thats what I get for not having internet over new years. Congrats, great contest.