• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess what I just bought.....

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
How long should I let these age before they're primo-riffic-ready-to-smoke?

I don't think I'll be able to wait that long!

Dave :D

Shoot me over a couple, I'll examine them and let you know!! :sign:

Dave, I think they're just great OTT, but they can only get better. What I'd do is smoke one now, wait a month (this is the hard part), smoke another, wait another month, lather, rinse, repeat. If you prefer, me & Leebo will take the box, sample one every so often and let you know when they're ready. The sacrifices we make......

I agree....... the things we do for our brothers....... :lookup:

I would vote for about a year Dave.
Then you would know htat - your simply teasing us arent you?

DaveWF said:
I don't think I'll be able to wait that long!

Dave :D
Dave, as others have already said, these are fantastic right off the shelf. I have two answers to your question;

1) If you don't think you can wait, don't! Enjoy them and don't worry about their age.

2) If you really want to age them......buy several more boxes to smoke while this one sleeps! ;)

I agree with Kenny. Good now, but they get better with age. :D :thumbs:

I had 5 out of the box when I got mine, and they were great. Now, about 5 or 6 months later, they're even better. Put a few in your normal rotation and see what you like, for me, they seemed to blend better after some time in the humi

:)

Dave buddy, I ain't gonna [try to] mooch one off of ya bro. But I gotta tell ya, I had em right off the shelf, I've had one from Devin (assuming some light age) and I have had a couple from Tony that he got off of Gil (lots of age) and I loved every one of em. I would have to say that the ones from Gil and from Devin were all very simular in profile (and a good profile it was too) and they were considerably better than the Off the shelf ones (though these were fantastic smokes too) I say all this to say, smoke em now, smoke em later, it's all good with Short Stories!!

With all do respect - you suck :p

<--- smokes em out of the box on these ones ;)

Sam

Either way is good, just remember to take your time puffing them. If you smoke them too fast they will get bitter.