• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guilty Pleasures/Secret Treasures

avh

Two part question:1) What do you like to smoke that's gonna make the rest of us laugh at you? ;)2) What do you like to smoke that we may have never heard of or that isn't discussed much?

1. I don't know if you would laugh but my everyday smoke is HdM Rothchild Maduro and has been for almost three years.2. Vegas de Fonseca - brand new (at least to me) Cameroon wrapped tastieI don't know how much this answers your question but I thought I would be give you a reply

1. I guess if high end islands are funny then you could laugh. I don't waste much time with mediocre smokes.2. I was recently turned onto a machine made dry-cured cigar thats Dutch made and has 60% cuban tobacco. Very tasty and about a buck a piece. I don't smoke 'em very often but their nice to have in the 'dor.

Matt...what are names of the Dutch cigars? Just a little curious.

Funny.........Nicole Miller....who knew?Not heard of......Sungrown 858's...new from Fuente..nice stick.

I bought one of the presentation boxes of Montecristo Cigare des Artes. They are a very good, but very mild cigar. Holts has been trying to unload them at &#3699/box lately, so I guess they weren't very good sellers. (The box is quite attractive though.)

My favorite dog rocket is a, 5 Vegas torp. I smoke about four-five a year while working outside on the house. Ok, everybody start laughing.My secret treasure cigars are, Sylvester Stallone Private Reserve Opus X A. Very yellow cello, on these well aged cigars, fantastic! The best Opus I have ever smoked.

Very old thread revived for almost no reason at all....

avh said:
Two part question:

1) What do you like to smoke that's gonna make the rest of us laugh at you? ;)

2) What do you like to smoke that we may have never heard of or that isn't discussed much?

1: Drew Estate Subculture - High Monk. Laugh if you must but it's a decent stick(esp for Drew Estate).

2: Don Tomas Int'l Selection Maduros. Great, cheap yard gar, at about $2 a stick for the Presidentes.... a go-to regular for me that hasn't failed yet.

Discuss, ad nauseum....
<grin>

-K-

Well, I'd like to smoke it but I had to quit several years ago due to family resposibilities and just plain old growing up. But it would make you all laugh at me and we don't discuss it too often. :laugh: :laugh:

I like reHASHing old threads! :laugh:

TCC Brittany. It is a small vanilla flavored cigar made with pipe tabacco from Thompson cigars. I bought them for a quick smoke that wouldnt bother non smokers. They were to sweet at first, but after a couple months in my throw away/give away humidor (a cheap one I was given, Im not going to ruin a good one), they are great with a cup of coffee and a newspaper in the morning. Yep, a flavored thompson cigar, and I like it.

Once in a great while, I like to smoke a Fuente 858 with a Candela wrapper.

A great cigar that is rarely discussed is the Cuban Partagas Seleccion Privada 1.

The Master said:
Cuban Partagas Seleccion Privada 1.
[snapback]224626[/snapback]​

Heard that! I have a couple 9 year old ones left, that'll blow off the top of your head, if you're not too careful.

The Master said:

A great cigar that is rarely discussed is the Cuban Partagas Seleccion Privada 1.

858 Candela... Never seen that before.

I don't know of a smoke that'd make everyone laugh.

A smoke I really loved when I was new, and I'm thinking about going to get some is Punch Champions. Great little block buster. :thumbs:

KayakinBoy said:
The Master said:

I don't know of a smoke that'd make everyone laugh.

A smoke I really loved when I was new, and I'm thinking about going to get some is Punch Champions. Great little block buster. :thumbs:
[snapback]224633[/snapback]​

Got a candela 8-5-8 in the humi as we speak. Received it in a bomb and haven't gotten around to trying it yet. Nobody here in town carries candelas so I figured I'd save it for awhile.

8-5-8 said:
KayakinBoy said:
The Master said:

Got a candela 8-5-8 in the humi as we speak. Received it in a bomb and haven't gotten around to trying it yet. Nobody here in town carries candelas so I figured I'd save it for awhile.
[snapback]224760[/snapback]​

I got one too, and it scares me, but it does smell interesting. I may have to try it this week, if I can get over smoking something that looks like a lizard tail :p.

The Master said:

I've got 2 boxes of the 858 Candelas in my humidor, I love them. I just got a box of Graycliff Emerald Robustos yesterday, that's Graycliffs Candela. I also have some Montesino Candelas and some Don Tomas Candelas. The Don Tomas ones really suck.