• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha Identification Help

prometheus

Read more; post less
Need some help indentifying this Gurkha. My sister got it as part of her wedding gift to me.

The gurkha website doesn't list half of what they make since they do so many just for certain stores. If it was in cello I'd say that was a Gurkha Master's Select. Looks like the ones I have.

Yeah, none of the gurkha I have even show up on the website. I just figured they were all discontinued. Now I know better :)

N2

The gurkha website doesn't list half of what they make since they do so many just for certain stores. If it was in cello I'd say that was a Gurkha Master's Select. Looks like the ones I have.

^yupp every other gurkha that comes with cedar had either a smaller band on it that’s black by the cedar (doble maduro, boar, expedition) or printing on the wrapper its self (grand reserve). The only gurkha that has cedar and no identification is there flagship line which is as AVB said the masters select. It could be a master’s choice but I highly doubt it.

Based on the size and cedar it looks like a Master Select El Duke. Nice cigar.

Here is a link:

El Duke

Doesn't look like my El Dukes. It might be camera angle but then none of my El Dukes have ceder either (old box)