• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha/K. Hansotia cigars...

Bond

Is this mine or is that yours?
Out of the Gurkha/K. Hansotia cigar lines, which ones have you tried?

I've had the Gurkha Legend, Ancient Warrior, Master Select, and the K.Hansotia Symphony.

The only one of these I wasn't impressed with was the Master Select. It's been a few weeks since I had it, but I don't remember it being all that flavorful. Perhaps it deserves another go, but I was a little disappointed.

I've tried the regent & the centurian double X. I liked them both, but the best part of Gurkhas has to be the label. I was listening to Cigar Dave once and he mentioned that K. Hansotia actually walks around with that knife and he gave him one.

I've had every main stream gurkha and quite a few not so common, I like the triple ligero, regent, legend, the beast and titans are a must have at least once.

I'm waiting on the DHL driver right now. In this shipment will be my first Gurkha Grand Master - Special Edition Dos Capas. It's similar to the AF IBTL with a "barber poll" effect of two entwining wrappers. Some people like them and I guess I'm about to find out if I'm one of them. I got them for $15/fiver and they are BIG suckers at 8.5 in. X 52 ring.

So far my favorite Gurkhas are the X3, Doble Maduro, and the Symphony. The expensive Legends I merely found OK.

Hmmm,

- Regent
- Expedition
- Ancient Warrior
- Centurian XX
- Doble Maduro
- Legend
- Connecticut
- Reserve in the humi
- Masters Select

Think that's it, but not having yet had the Reserve, I'd say I most enjoy the Ancient Warrior.

I've had the K. Hansotia Triple Legero...it wasn't bad, lots of flavor and pretty strong and spicy. But at the same time it was kind of boring, the flavor stayed the same throughout the whole thing. I would smoke one again.

Had the K. Hansotia Symphny, Sherpa and a few select Gurkhas...Love them all. The sherpa was my favorite though bc the flavor was strong but subtle and it had a few diffent profiles throughout the cigar.

I love the Legend and Regent.
I love the Ancient Warrior too.
I am not impressed with master select though I have only had 2.
I do like the k hansotia triple ligero and the gurkah dbl maduro for a less expensive yard gar.