• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha Legend

tolije

I was in a B&M in Savannah today and they had about half a box of this particular line. According to the lady at the counter, there are only 25 shops worldwide that even sell these cigars.

Is that true?

I am currently on a business trip and will be leaving tomorrow morning. If they are actually that hard to find, I will stop in and buy a few before heading to the airport.

I do not know the exact size, but it was about the size of a Churchill or Toro (not torpedo). They were priced at about $20. I am not sure what the going rate for these are, but did notice that their VSGs were quite a bit overpriced.

If this sounds like a deal, please let me know. I would like to try them if the hype is true.

I am also willing to buy what they have left if anyone here wants any. You will need to PM me tonight - as I said I am leaving tomorrow before noon. I am will send smokes first to any member in good standing here.

Great sticks if you do decide to get some.

Not rare, but good smokes. I'm not much on the perfecto vitola, but I really dig the torpedo.

I agree, my favorite Gurkha as well. But don't pay the CI prices, buy them on Cbid. I bought 2 5'ers a couple weeks ago for $34.

But I wouldn't buy them retail unless they are cheap, the last cigar shop that I went to that carried them was selling them for $16-18 each.

While they are great sticks IMHO, they aren't worth $16 each.

$22 could get you a fiver here

And my favorites, $17 could get you a fiver here

One of my favorites as well. Also, I bought 2 6 packs @ $25.00 each on cbid this past week. Peter

Humm i have a 5ver of these but never smoked one of them. I know what I will be smoking tonight :thumbs:

I thought they were OK but prefered the Regent and Doble Maduro blends. X3 is damned fine, too. I never tried the G3 but have heard it's the Euro version of X3? Anyone try one? Oh, I guess I thread jacked a bit there. :p

I have recently started smoking these, in the torpedo. I love em. I generally get them on C bid fairly cheap, (4-5 bucks). Just watch it, some people really run up the price.

I gotta admit, I have a preference of the X3 over the Legend, but it's a little like apples and oranges. Certainly, the price on the Legends I feel outweighs the taste. Just MHO.

Ted

For the price,I'd rather the Regents,I don't believe the Legends are worth what they are sold for at all.