• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha Master Select XO

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
Now I originally ordered some Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso Fuente Sungrown's but was shipped the Gurkha's by accident. Since the Gurkha's were almost twice the price, and since AVB did such a good review on the Gurkha Centurion, I decided to keep give'm a try.

It was medium in body with a spicy flavor that then developed a hint of cocoa half way. Now I didn't nub this one but it did have a steady burn for 2/3's of it. The gray ash did survive an impressive 2 inches although the burn turned quite uneven at half way.

Not as much smoke as I'm used to but the aroma was pleasant. The cherry stayed full and consistant and the wrapper didn't do any unravelling tricks on me.

The after taste was a little spicier than I like, but at least it didn't turn real strong toward the end.

At last, it did not turn into my new favorite, but it did have an even pull and consistant flavor.

Let me know if you want to sell them off or do a trade.