• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha Platinum Tubos Torpedo

MonkeyK

So I went all wacko on cigarbid again and got some Gurkha Platinum Tubos Torpedos (link on cigarbid)

Do they stay sealed in the tube? How long can I keep them in there before smoking them?

MonkeyK said:
So I went all wacko on cigarbid again and got some Gurkha Platinum Tubos Torpedos (link on cigarbid)

Do they stay sealed in the tube? How long can I keep them in there before smoking them?
yeah they are sealed in the tube; not sure how air-tight those tubes are though, so I keep them in a humidor anyway.

They are cognac infused cigars... they are... different in terms of flavor.

MonkeyK said:

I wouldn't know. I was bidding on some but someone outbid me. :angry: ;)

other1 said:
MonkeyK said:

Do they stay sealed in the tube?  How long can I keep them in there before smoking them?
I wouldn't know. I was bidding on some but someone outbid me. :angry: ;)
:0 ???

Maybe if they were on your wishlist, your lowball bidding wouldn't be a hinderance. ;)

I have a few that have been in my humi for a year with no change as far as I could tell.
As moki said they are different but I like them once in a while.

So it sounds like leaving them sealed doesn't make them go bad.

Thanks

Could never last a year in my humi ;) , I like 'em! Reminds me of my high school days, drinking JD and smoking Swisher Sweets. A very nice smoke, keep them tubed is my recommendation. Gregor

I bid on a 3 torp sampler. I bid 20-somthing. I got outbid ands its now up to $35 with a day still to go.

You can get it from CI itself for $30 and its in stock. Whats wrong with people?

Now that I have them, I'd say that the wax seal is at least smell permiable. There is a very pleasant, slightly sweet smell in the cooler after a few days.